Michael Beltran, DO
Dental anesthesia is an art. Each patient is different, but most share a commonality of a phobia or anxiety when it comes to dentistry. I like making patients feel comfortable during procedures, but what I enjoy most is seeing them wake up asking if we’ve started yet!
My goal is for my patients to have a good experience with Dr. Klein, and know that they will have a safe and comfortable anesthetic.
- BA Biology – University of Kansas
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University
- Transitional Internship – Saint Louis University,
- Residency in Anesthesiology – University of Texas
- Fellow in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology – Texas Heart Institute/Baylor College of Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography, National Board of Echocardiography
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, ACLS
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Missouri Society of Anesthesiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- Kansas City Society of Anesthesiologists
Outside the Office
I am originally from Southwest Kansas in Elkhart, and currently live in Liberty, MO with my wife and three children.
When not working, I enjoy spending time with family and being a good role model and father for my kids. I try to lead an active, healthy lifestyle by going to gym and spending time outdoors, but I also enjoy watching movies and sports, particularly KU basketball!