Dr. Robert K. Klein, Dr. Robert T. Klein, and the rest of the friendly staff here at Highland Dental provide top-notch dental care in a stress-free environment. We have a new, state-of-the-art facility at 200 N. Forest Ave., Liberty, MO with eight operatories and two operating suites.
High quality, state-of-the-art dental care in Liberty and Kansas City, MO
- We strive to ensure the long-term success of your dental treatments.
- We value your time. That’s why we constantly find ways to speed up processes, deliver better care at less time, and accommodate your busy schedule.
- We work toward helping you avoid unnecessary expenses.
- We guide patients toward practicing proper oral hygiene, from home care to in-office treatments and regular dental checkups.
- We give advice on diet, products, lifestyle changes, and frequency of professional care visits.
- We provide excellent, cost-effective, and long-term solutions. We take pride in the fact that our dental treatments can last for years. With proper care, porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays, bridges, cosmetic dentures, overdentures, and prosthetic teeth can help patients have a healthy and beautiful smile for many years to come.
- The long-term success rate of our dental implants is 95+%. We have not experienced dental implant fracture or failure among our patients.
- We offer a wide range of sedation dentistry techniques. We want to make sure that even the most anxious or fearful patient can receive dental care in total comfort. Modern sedation techniques and our caring staff will make sure that patients have a stress-free dental visit. No lectures about the condition of your teeth; just a genuine interest in helping you maintain excellent dental health.
- We provide cutting-edge treatments such as implant dentistry to patients suffering from missing teeth, ill-fitting denture problems, headaches, and chewing problems. We have dental implant solutions even for patients with extensive bone loss.
- Extractions and dental implant placements are done in our Liberty, MO office. We also handle the fabrication of permanent replacement teeth, prosthetics, bridges, overdentures, and crowns that will be used for your new implants.
- Only one or two visits are required for replacement of single or multiple missing teeth with individual implants.
- The capability of our full-service dental clinic to undertake the surgical and restorative aspects of dental care saves patients from added costs and effort associated with visiting multiple doctors.
To learn more about our comprehensive services, contact our Liberty, MO dental office at (816) 792-8030. At Highland Dental, we have the expertise to solve any dental challenge.